Monday, February 5, 2007

Gussi's Treat at pizza hut & oldtown kopitiam ;)

A true gunner ( arsenal fans )

me n gusman :)

buddies who joined for pizza meal at alamanda

My roomie , the only person who I've ever known ,
can finish up to 9 slices of large pizza.He oso vows tat
he cld eat up to 6 McD burgers in 1 shot....
believe it or not ? dun believe ? u may gv a try by
buying him 6 McD burgers and ask him to proof it to u,
provided u pay those for him :)
Lunch at the OLDTOWN KOPITIAM cyberjaya
It's my 1st time to hv my meal here.
my buddies :)

Dinner + watch soccer for the TIGER GUP FINAL
1st leg clash between singapore & thailand.
Singapore won 2-1 with a controversy penalty
awarded by malaysia referee.Also ,there was a
13 mins injury time added for the game.
While waiting for the movie show - " death note 2 " ,
We went for snooker in sunway bowling center :)
Am I look like a pro ? hehe .....
In fact ,I am a noobie in it .....

1 comment:

jesslynn said...

hie hie hanloon!! nice to meet u in blogger's world :D btw, ur hair is so yellow, not bad not bad!! :p